Select Your Vehicle
Front fog lamps provide a wide, bar-shaped beam of light with a sharp cutoff at the top, and are generally aimed and mounted low.They are intended for use at low speed to increase the illumination directed towards the road surface and verges in conditions of poor visibility due to rain, fog, dust or snow.
As such, they are often most effectively used in place of dipped-beam headlamps, reducing the glareback from fog or falling snow, although the legality varies by jurisdiction of using front fog lamps without low beam headlamps.
- Complete set (both sides included).
- Increase visibility during heavy rain, snow, fog and night time driving.
- Comes with light bulbs, on/off switch, wiring harness, relay and mounting brackets.
- Designed as direct bolt-on replacement parts.
- These lights are made by an OE approved and ISO certified manufacturer with the quality meet or exceed all OE standards.