- Product By Alpha Rex | SKU: 880552
- Aftermarket Projector Headlights For 2019-2021 DOdge RAM 2500 3500 4500 5500
- Signature 3D ice-cube projector lens For NOVA-Series headlights
- Full LED Headlights
- Switchback light tube for DRL in white LED and sequential turn signal tube in amber LED
- The headlights also come with an activation light, which is a light sequence that turns on when you unlock your Ram.
- Direct Replacement of Factory Headlights
- Made by an ISO certified manufacturer using materials that meet strict OEM requirements
- Each LED uses are High Power SMD LED
- Our Polycarbonate Lens offer Superior UV protection and a High Impact Resistance
- Highly Reflective Amber Reflectors offer OEM compliances with DOT and SAE standards
- Our Lights Use the Highest Quality Butyl Sealant to Prevent any Imperfections to Enter the Light Housing
- Installation Instruction Not Included
- Professional Installation Recommended
These Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500 NOVA-Series projector headlights are with our quad projector design. We use our signature 3D ice-cube projector lens to develop these Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500 NOVA-Series headlights, with a surrounding switchback light tube for DRL in white LED and sequential turn signal tube in amber LED; in addition, the bottom is with sequential turn signal in amber LED. The headlights also come with an activation light, which is a light sequence that turns on when you unlock your Ram. The inner projector is for high beam, while the 3 outer projectors are for low beam.
AlphaRex specialized high quality LED headlights and tail lights. Specialized in Off-road truck and SUV. Each product are certified to ISO-9000, ISO-9001, and ISO 9002 Standard. Only the highest quality components are used in building these headlights. AlphaRex's Signature LUXX and NOVA Series headlights feature full LED low and high beam. AlphaRex take aftermarket headlights to the next level. We will persist with our philosophy of innovative technology and uniquely stylish designs in order to bring the very best to the automotive aftermarket industry.