Vehicle Fitment :
- 1999-2005 Mazda Miata MX-5 Model with 1.8L L4 Engine
- Not compatible with Mazdaspeed model
- (Fits Automatic & Manual Transmission)
Short Ram Intakes (SRIs) or similar Warm Air Intakes (WAIs) offer benefits over Cold Air Intakes (CAIs) which include better MPG due to a more complete burning of fuel. Users with forced induction engines often opt for short ram intakes because compressors adjacent to the engine, especially turbochargers, heat the incoming air and negate much of the benefits of a cold air intake. Moreover, SRIs are the intakes, which give better throttle response since it gets the engine the air quicker.
- Color: Polish | Red
- Increase horsepower, torque and improve the gas Mileage
- Ultimate performance Air intake Kit
- Helps Engine to Draw In More and Colder Air Resulting in Better Throttle Response and Higher Explosive Horsepower Output.
- Performance: Improves Up to 95% Filtration Efficiency
- Micro Cotton Gauze Type Filter Material, Washable with Water or Soap, and Reusable
- Improve throttle response throughout low and mid RPM
- Increases 5-10 HPs Horsepower, 6-8% Power of Torque, and Improve the Gas Mileage
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included
- We highly recommends professional installation on our performance parts
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles