Vehicle Fitment :
- 1999-2003 FORD F350 SUPER DUTY WITH 7.3L V8 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE
- 1999-2003 FORD EXCURSION WITH 7.3L V8 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE
- (FIT BOTH AUTOMATIC & MANUAL TRANSMISSION)
- (DO NOT FIT VEHICLES PRODUCED BEFORE 12/7/1998
A Cold Air Intake system relocates the filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures possible. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of the engine as a big air pump), and this tuning allows us to deliver the maximum power gains throughout the entire RPM range.
- Equipped with racing black filter
- Made of high quality light weight C.N.C machined aircraft aluminum in polish chrome
- Helps Engine to Draw In More and Colder Air Resulting in Better Throttle Response and Higher Explosive Horsepower Output.
- Performance: Improves Up to 95% Filtration Efficiency
- Micro Cotton Gauze Type Filter Material, Washable with Water or Soap, and Reusable
- Increases 5-10 HPs Horsepower, 6-8% Power of Torque, and Improve the Gas Mileage
- Exactly the Same as Shown in the Picture
- 100% Brand New and Authentic Brand Name Product
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles