Vehicle Fitment :
- 1991-1999 MITSUBISHI 3000GT VR-4 (TURBOCHARGED)
- 1991-1996 DODGE STEALTH R/T (TURBOCHARGED)
What's in the box:
- Performance catback exhaust system
- Stainless Steel Exhaust Header
- All necessary hardware, bolts, gaskets
Upgrading vehicle's exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel with computerized mandrel-bends for strength and durability
- TIG welded CNC machine flange for resistance against pressure and corrosion
- Aggressive deep and smooth tone sound while ensures smooth exhaust gas flow
- Increase engine output and efficiency
- Inlet/ Muffler Exhaust Tips: 2.25/ 4.00 (Slanted and Burnt) / Major Piping Diameter: 2.25 / Gaskets and Hardware Included
- Dyno proven to instantly increases 15 to 25 horsepower or low end torque
Performance header provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the engine to the full potential.
- Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
- 6-2-1 Racing Spec. Design for Equal Runner Air Flow
- Inlet/ Outlet: 2.000 X 1.875 (Oval)/ 1.750 (Mitsubishi Standard 3-Bolt)
- No Wastegate Port as the Stock Manifold; Metal Gasket Included
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included
- We highly recommends professional installation on our performance parts