Vehicle Fitment :
- 2005-2007 CHEVY COBALT BASE / LS / LT / LTZ (FITS 2.2L MODELS ONLY)
What's in the box:
- Performance catback exhaust system
- Stainless Steel Racing Header
- All necessary hardware, bolts, gaskets
Upgrading vehicle's exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- Burnt Tip Design
- Made of High Quality Stainless Steel Material
- Bolt-on Design, Easy to Installation
- Computerized Mandrel-Bends brings Aggressive Deep & Unique Sound; and Ensures Smooth Exhaust Gas Flow
- Dyno Proven to Instantly Increases 15 - 25 HPS/ Low End Torque
- Inlet Diameter: 2.25
- Front Piping Diameter: 2.25
- Outlet Diameter: 3.50 (Muffler Exhaust Tip)
Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent the backpressure that occurs in a common exhaust manifold. When cylinders don't have to fight each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels. Combined with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system will remove all restrictions and your engine will perform at its potential.
- Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
- Racing Performance Spec. Design
- Inlet/ Outlet: 1.625 X 0.875 (Oval) / 3.25
- Increase High Flow Air, Gain 10 - 15 Hp. / Tq.
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included
- We highly recommends professional installation on our performance parts