Vehicle Fitment :
- 1988-1989 Pontiac Firebird 5.0L & 5.7L
- (Fits Automatic and Manual Transmission)
A Cold Air Intake System relocates the filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures possible. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and this tuning allows us to deliver the maximum power gains throughout the entire RPM range.
- Color: Polished / Blue
- Increase horsepower, torque and improve the gas Mileage
- Helps Engine to Draw In More and Colder Air Resulting in Better Throttle Response and Higher Explosive Horsepower Output.
- Performance: Improves Up to 95% Filtration Efficiency
- Micro Cotton Gauze Type Filter Material, Washable with Water or Soap, and Reusable
- Improve throttle response throughout low and mid RPM
- Increases 5-10 HPs Horsepower, 6-8% Power of Torque, and Improve the Gas Mileage
- MAF Adapter will be automatically included for vehicle which is Required
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included
- We highly recommends professional installation on our performance parts
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles