- Product By Spyder | SKU: HD-JH-SLEG10-AM-BK
- Aftermarket Headlights For 2010-2014 Subaru Legacy / Outback
- Direct Replacement of Factory Headlights
- Made by an ISO certified manufacturer using materials that meet strict OEM requirements
- Our Polycarbonate Lens offer Superior UV protection and a High Impact Resistance
- Highly Reflective Amber Reflectors offer OEM compliances with DOT and SAE standards
- Our Lights Use the Highest Quality Butyl Sealant to Prevent any Imperfections to Enter the Light Housing
- Installation Instruction Not Included
- Professional Installation Recommended
Optional T2Pro LED Low Beam:
- Brighter: T2PRO LED Chip For Best Visibility. Superior over OEM Halogen.
- Direct Fit: Easy Replacement for Low Beam Halogen
- Light Pattern: Ultra-Slim CSP Chip Design
- Long Lasting: Fan + Heat-Sink design for best cooling
- Adjustable Base: Ensure light pattern correction.
Spyder Auto is a company specialized in aftermarket automotive lighting; headlights and tail lights. Headquarter is located in City of Industry, California with more than 140,000 Square feet of warehouse. Spyder Auto is committed in providing the best quality automotive headlights and tail lights for everyday consumers. In house design team and technician that ensure each product is up to their high standard. Spyder is a automotive lighting that compliant with DOT and SAE, with certification of ISO9000 and ISO9002. If you are after high quality aftermarket auto lighting products, be sure to checkout Spyder’s headlights and tail lights.
Headlights are one of the most important components of your vehicle; they allow you to see the road in front of you clearly during the night and in any bad weather that may arise. Factory replacement headlights offer an alternate solution than buying expensive factory headlights from dealership. Our replacement headlights meet each OE specification and standards. Replacement headlights are easy to install, and feature plug and play installation using existing screw hole of the factory unit. Each headlights are made with polycarbonate plastic lens, which is Anti-Fog treated to prevent yellowing or oxidation.