Vehicle Fitment :
- 2003-2006 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 5.9L L6 Diesel
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
- Increase horsepower, torque and improve the gas Mileage
- Helps Engine to Draw In More and Colder Air Resulting in Better Throttle Response and Higher Explosive Horsepower Output.
- Performance: Improves Up to 95% Filtration Efficiency
- Micro Cotton Gauze Type Filter Material, Washable with Water or Soap, and Reusable
- Improve throttle response throughout low and mid RPM
- Increases 5-10 HPs Horsepower, 6-8% Power of Torque, and Improve the Gas Mileage
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included
- We highly recommends professional installation on our performance parts
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles