Vehicle Fitment: 94-97 Honda Accord 2.2L 92-96 Honda Prelude
Short Ram Intakes (SRIs) or similar Warm Air Intakes (WAIs) offer benefits over Cold Air Intakes (CAIs) which include better MPG due to a more complete burning of fuel. Users with forced induction engines often opt for short ram intakes because compressors adjacent to the engine, especially turbochargers, heat the incoming air and negate much of the benefits of a cold air intake. Moreover, SRIs are the intakes, which give bettter throttle response since it gets the engine the air quicker.This Air Intake Systems provide the best of both worlds in heat protection and improved breathability.Every kit includes an air filter thatrequires no oil, therefore no chancein contaminating the mass air flow sensorwhich can result in loss of power and higherfuel consumption.
- Cone Air Filter
- 3" Diameter Piping
- Improves Up To 95% Filtration Efficiency
- Lightweight High Air Flow Racing Performance Spec. Design
- Helps Engine to Draw In More and Colder Air Resulting in Better Throttle Response and Higher Explosive Horsepower Output.
- Performance: Improves Up to 95% Filtration Efficiency
- Increases 5 To 10 Horsepower, 6 To 8 Percent Of Torque, And Improve The Gas Mileage
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included
- We highly recommends professional installation on our performance parts
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles