Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale!
Free US Shipping
69-70 Ford Mustang V8 Aluminum Racing 3-Row Radiator+14-inch Fans (Blue)+Mounting Kit
- 1969-1970 Ford Mustang
- 1971-1973 Ford Maverick
- 1973 Ford Pinto
- 1971-1973 Mercury Comet
- 1970 Mercury Cougar XR-7/ XR7
What's in the box:
- Aluminum racing radiator
- Radiator fan
- Re-use original bolts / parts
- Tools for installation
- Made of High Quality Full T-6061 Aluminum Construction
- High Performance 3-Row Tri Core Racing Design / Improves Cooling by 35 - 45% Temp.
- Overall Dimension: 22.25" x 20.25" x 3" / Core Dimension: 19.75" x 16" x 2.25" / Inlet: 1.5" / Outlet: 1.5"
- Fan Aids to Cool Down the Entire Engine Bay: Including Radiator, A/C System, Intercooler, Oil System, and Transmission
- Fan Diameter (in): 14.05" / Maximum Fan CFM: 1730 cfm / Maximum Fan RPM: 2,250 rpm / Thickness (in): 2.5" / Amp Draw: 12.70 amps
- Professional installation is highly recommended
This aluminum radiator is designed to provide maximum cooling efficiency to prevent premature engine failure. Its light-weight, and high-heat transferring aluminum features a tube and fin design that, dramatically increases surface area that enables the heat to dissipate more efficiently. This Aluminum Radiator is at least 40% more efficient than stock ones. Most importantly, it has a much higher capacity for coolant than stock ones, which means that your cooling system will be more efficient and will be more resistant to temperature surges in racing applications.
Just like other major components in the car, the radiator cannot work on its own. It has supporting parts that help it perform its function more efficiently. In order for the radiator to reduce temperature of the water and coolant mixture that goes through the engine, it needs airflow that absorbs the heat and assists evaporation. Radiator fans are used to draw the air towards the radiator and help in the cooling process.