- Product By Alpha Rex | SKU: 880546
- Aftermarket Projector Headlights For 2019-2022 Dodge RAM 2500 3500 4500 5500 Models
- Pro-Series Dual Projector LED Headlights
- High Intensity Switchback LED DRL Tube with Sequential Turn Signal
- Direct Replacement of Factory Headlights
- Made by an ISO certified manufacturer using materials that meet strict OEM requirements
- Our Polycarbonate Lens offer Superior UV protection and a High Impact Resistance
- Highly Reflective Amber Reflectors offer OEM compliances with DOT and SAE standards
- Our Lights Use the Highest Quality Butyl Sealant to Prevent any Imperfections to Enter the Light Housing
- Installation Instruction Not Included
- Professional Installation Recommended
Optional T2Pro LED Low Beam:
- Brighter: T2PRO LED Chip For Best Visibility. Superior over OEM Halogen.
- Direct Fit: Easy Replacement for Low Beam Halogen
- Light Pattern: Ultra-Slim CSP Chip Design
- Long Lasting: Fan + Heat-Sink design for best cooling
- Adjustable Base: Ensure light pattern correction.
These Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500 PRO-Series projector headlights are with a dual projector design with a surrounding switchback light tube for DRL in white LED and sequential turn signal tube in amber LED; in addition, the bottom is with sequential turn signal in amber LED. The inner projector is for high beam, while the outer projector is for low beam. These Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500 PRO-Series projector headlights are using H7 halogen bulbs for low beam and H7 halogen bulbs for high beam.
AlphaRex specialized high quality LED headlights and tail lights. Specialized in Off-road truck and SUV. Each product are certified to ISO-9000, ISO-9001, and ISO 9002 Standard. Only the highest quality components are used in building these headlights. AlphaRex's Signature LUXX and NOVA Series headlights feature full LED low and high beam. AlphaRex take aftermarket headlights to the next level. We will persist with our philosophy of innovative technology and uniquely stylish designs in order to bring the very best to the automotive aftermarket industry.