WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- 1997-2003 Ford F-150
- 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
- **Will not fit anything before manufacture date: June 1997**
- Passenger & driver side headlight
- Passenger & driver side LED Corner Light
- Xenon HID Kit for Low beam
- Re-use original bulbs / parts
- Tools for installation
- Low Beam 9007 bulbs (HID Kit Included)
- High Beam 9007 bulbs (Included)
PRODUCT INFORMATION :
- Chrome housing / Smoked lens
A headlight (headlamp) is a lamp attached to the front of a vehicle to light the road ahead. Headlight performance has steadily improved throughout the automobile age, spurred by the great disparity between daytime and nighttime traffic fatalities. Headlights are one of the most important components of your vehicle; they allow you to see the road in front of you clearly during the night and in any bad weather that may arise. Our headlights upgrade the face of your vehicle with clear style and extreme range.
HID, High Intensity Discharge, (also known as Xenon) refers to lighting technology that relies on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas in sealed bulbs, similar to the lightning phenomenon in the sky. HID lighting does not have a filament but instead creates light by igniting an electrical discharge between two electrodes in an air tight tiny quartz capsule filled with xenon gas. HID lighting are also called Xenon lighting, referring to the gas inside the hid bulbs.
- Brand new in box
- Super white LED strip running light
- LED integrated signal light
- Equipped with H.I.D. Xenon system to maximize light output during night time driving
- High Quality Headlights made by OEM approved manufacturers with materials that meet strict OEM requirements
- Unique Headlights Style dramatically improve Styling , Appearance Safety
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) and D.O.T. (Department of Transportation) compliant with FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards)
- The products we sell are made to fit OEM specifications; however, there may be slight gaps. If the vehicle has had collision damage, the chances of improper fitment increase. Vehicles with poor body frame alignment and or flex will also be more likely to have fitment gaps. Please refer to certified professional for installation for the best fitment.
- Professional installation is highly recommended, No instruction included with the package
- UV-cut quartz bulb with vacuum induced xenon gas produce a clear beam 5x brighter than halogen!
- 35% less power usage than halogen and lasts 2-3x as long without fading
- Insulated wiring prevents overheating and early burnouts
- Currently available in a wide variety of brilliant colors
- Stainless Steel Casing with Grade 7 silicone sealant protects from all the elements